Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Why this day isn't different than any other.

posted by The Vidiot @ 1:08 PM Permalink

Today is 6/6/6

Big deal. The apocolypse can't possibly be worse than what the Bush administration has already brought upon our nation. Between the corruption, the secrecy, the lies, the failed war, the impending war, the wrecking of medicare/medicaid, the economy, the attacks on our civil liberties, the pandering to the wealthy, the collusion with corporations, the assault on the middle class and poor, I mean, I could go on and on.

So, if you're sitting at home thinking "Ooo. Scary day. I think I'll stay home." Don't worry. Whatever happens CAN'T be worse than the Bush administration.

1 Comments:

At 7:39 PM, Blogger The Vidiot said...

actually I think bush does have the 'number of the beast' because he's sick, sick,sick.

My fav was always 668, the neighbor of the beast;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home