Thursday, July 13, 2006

More Harrisment for Katherine's Campaign

posted by The Vidiot @ 11:27 AM Permalink

UPDATE: Hello fellow denizens of Blogtopia! (y, wksctp!)

BUMP & UPDATE:
Here's a headline I never get tired of seeing, (which is good because I've seen a similar one five times in two years):
Five top staffers leave embattled Harris campaign

Former campaign manager claims that she 'treats people like garbage,' is disrespectful

Five senior staffers quit the U.S. Senate campaign of Republican Katherine Harris on Wednesday. The departures struck a blow to a campaign that has already seen a revolving door of top managers, communications directors and consultants.

Two Harris staffers confirmed that campaign manager Glenn Hodas; field coordinator Pat Thomas; communications director Chris Ingram; political director Brian Brooks; and deputy field coordinator John Byers left the campaign. Jim Dornan, who was Harris' Senate campaign manager before he left last fall, said he confirmed the resignations through a close contact within the campaign.



ORIGINAL POST:
Here's a headline I never get tired of seeing, (which is good because I've seen it four times in two years):
[Katherine] Harris' chief of staff quits


Caption contest:

1) New logo of the Harris campaign: More Horses' Asses Than Horses!
2) I told you I'd turn this campaign around.
3) And now for a word from my constituents.
4) Whew! I swear it was the horse!
5) There are two points I'd like to call your attention to ...
6) They're gyro stabilized, they always point forward no matter how backwards I look.

Bonus track: Check out Kat's latest campaign video!

2 Comments:

At 12:25 PM, Blogger cookie christine said...

but you gotta give her extra cool points for doing Fox News interviews in profile.

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger The Vidiot said...

Yeah, I'll give her two points for that;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home