Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Bushco Strategy 101

posted by The Vidiot @ 6:58 PM Permalink

Polls are down, pants are down, scepticism is up ... how can the Republicans pull an October surprise? Once again I answer my own question ... (but only because I read skippy every day and otherwise would never have known this):
Venezuela arms buildup concerns Rumsfeld
Let's recount; Korea has nukes, due to Bush refusing to talk to them; Iran is gaining nuke technology, thanks to Bush not talking to them. And Chavez, who Bush has tried to overthrow, thinks Venezuela should have more non-nuclear arms to defend himself with. Why that barstid! Continuing on
"I don't know of anyone threatening Venezuela, anyone in this hemisphere," said Rumsfeld
[...]
Other countries in the region are worried that the weapons could end up in the hands of terrorists, Rumsfeld told reporters Monday, adding, "I can understand neighbors being concerned."
Really!? You mean besides the terrorists our 'ally' Pakistan gave nukes to? Or India, Pakistan's favorite enmity, who we allowed to have more nukes outside of our non-proliferation treaty? And who in the region is concerned? And why should we believe Rumsfeld, a person who insisted Iraq would be over in '6 days, 6 weeks, I doubt 6 months.'

I agree with Jon Stewart except for one small edit: "When I want news, I turn to [EDIT] Skippy...the Bush Kangaroo."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home