Monday, October 09, 2006

I kid you not

posted by The Vidiot @ 12:14 PM Permalink

This is the weirdest thing. Mr. Vidiot and I were sitting on the couch watching TV (desperately trying to find something that wasn't crap, BTW. The month before sweeps is the worst.) and he turns to me and said "Man! My right ear just rang like BIG time." And I said, "My right ear did too, like just a minute or so ago!"

How weird is that? Our right ears rang, loudly, at about the same time. And guess what happened around that time? North Korea set off it's nuke!

I think we heard it. Is that even possible? Or am I too crazy for words.

Don't answer that.

Update: The ringing that both Mr. Vidiot and I heard might not have been a nuke, but it MIGHT have been Kim Jong Il yelling "CRAP! It's a dud, dude!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home