Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I LOVE this stuff

posted by The Vidiot @ 3:50 PM Permalink

I usually don't see whatever it is that Storm over at surfingtheapocalypse.com points to on the Mars photos he/she is looking at. Sometimes he/she says "Look! It's a skeleton!" and I look, and all I see is a rock. That being said, this post sparked my interest. I downloaded the image he/she pointed to and looked at it in Photoshop, and well. Honestly? There was some obvious clone spots. I mean REALLY obvious. Look for yourself.

See, if you look at the digitized detail, there are spots that are, well, not digitized and very, well fuzzy. That's what happens when you clone with the wrong brush. I know. I've done it a gazillion times.

So, my question is: What is MSSS cloning out in the raw images? It's obvious that it's being done. I mean, just look at it. So, WTF?

Just puttin' it out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home