Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Katie Couric, Cruelest B*tch in America? or Hypocrite?

posted by Bill Arnett @ 1:41 PM Permalink


As a cancer survivor myself I was shocked and appalled by Katie Couric's cruel insensitivity to the plight of John and Elizabeth Edwards. I was further outraged that she would criticize them for wanting to continue on their life's path just like Katie Couric herself put her career before her cancer-ridden husband. She worked right up until he died and afterwards and certainly she benefitted from the goodwill of people who claimed to understand her situation and were sympathetic.

Given that, how dare she use the journalistically lazy and dishonest straw man charade of "Some people say this, some people say that" without citing a shred of evidence that anyone had said any of the things she so cruelly asked?

Quote:
Some people watching this would say, "I would put my family first always, and my job second." And you're doing the exact opposite. You're putting your work first, and your family second.
To keep this short: Katie Couric is nothing but an administration suck-up, and a heartless, cruel, ignorant, hypocritical, sycophantic, 100% asinine B*TCH, eh?

I just had to get that off my chest.

1 Comments:

At 10:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree completely that she is a huge hypocrite, and complete bitch. It's disgusting how most people think she's some darling of American journalism. Wake up people! Look into her life choices like treatment of her now deceased husband and some of the interviews she does. It's truly sickening. Ughhh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home