Monday, April 16, 2007

Why I hate MSM, Part 2,504

posted by The Vidiot @ 7:49 AM Permalink

I noticed that yesterday's talkhead shows spent an inordinate amount of time talking about Don Imus. I'm not the only one.
Excerpt: After a full week of shocking and sometimes heartbreaking news from around the world and especially in the political environment, what single issue could be so important that the Meet the Press round table discussed it (and nothing else) for 36 full minutes? Iraq? Iran? Wolfowitz? Missing emails? Deadly weather patterns?

Nope.
Don. F-cking. Imus.

I used to be astounded by such behavior by our 'illustrious' media, but alas, I am now too jaded.

Update: Forgot to add that it was only a matter of time before someone came out with the "Imus was really fired for his plan to reveal 9/11 truth" story line. Not saying I don't believe it though. These days, anything is possible. (Though the source is iffy to be sure.)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home