Sunday, September 23, 2007

60 Minutes

posted by The Vidiot @ 7:24 PM Permalink

Just watched the Ahmadinejad interview. I don't even want to know the name of the "journalist" who interviewed him, but WHAT A POMPOUS ASS HE WAS. The "journalist" I mean. Ahmadinejad, under the circumstances, did great. All of the questions were misleading and propagandistic. The quote from president Bush sounded more like the United States than Iran.

Stuff like this makes me embarrassed to say I'm an American.

I've got to get back to the kitchen. Hopefully tonight's season premier of The Family Guy will alleviate my angst.

Update: Alright. It DID make me feel a little bit better and now I want a light saber cheese cutter.

Update 2: I'm not the only one who thought the interview was over the top. It is now clear that MSM is no longer anything but the information disseminators for the occupying force we call the US Government. (Link to interview and transcript here.)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 11:11 AM, Blogger Bill Arnett said...

Scott Pelley was the interviewer, and you're absolutely right. But how can a reporter with an American education hope to keep up with a professor informed by a comprehensive classical education and a less biased world view?

Ahmadinejad is probably the most misquoted world leader in history, but, hey, we have to make him a villain so we can kill several million of his people - after all, we're the good guys.

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger The Vidiot said...

If only he had a long mustache to twirl when he was thinking evil thoughts. Then we'd know for sure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home