Monday, April 07, 2008

Obama

posted by The Vidiot @ 11:35 AM Permalink

I am not on the Obama train. You're surprised. I can tell.

Anyway, this faux controversy over his minister is ridiculous. The blogs are still parsing it; dissecting its meaning, will it hurt him, will it help him. While I couldn't care less about his candidacy, I'm perplexed as to why anybody is supporting him, other than, perhaps, he's the lesser of 3 evils. But for me, this comment from this blog post pretty much says it all:
He's better than sliced bread. He's got more money than God. He makes the sun to shine and little children happy to gamble in the meadows with the lambs. All is right with the world when he deigns to cast his gaze upon our unworthy existences. Everything he does is better than we think it is.
And we all just select him NOW, he will be insurmountable and it will be too late for Hillary to do anything about it.
And no, I don't support Hillary or McCain. Or Nader. I'm really at a loss here.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home