Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Congratulations to President-Elect Barack Obama…

posted by Bill Arnett @ 11:36 PM Permalink

…and thank you for once again giving so many of us, me included, hope for our country, hope for the citizens of our country, and for offering so much hope to the people of the world who were sure we Americans had lost our way, our spirit and our dreams.

America, even though under the specious and perfidious rule of an out-of-control and rogue political party which almost destroyed the will and glory that was America, has once again managed to do the right thing and cast the Republicans from power. We will now hopefully correct and prevent the further abuses of the worst president in our history, and the henchmen he assembled to dismantle our Constitution in his effort to end Constitutional rule in America and who callously made a cowardly attempt to make this great country one of men and not laws.

I no longer believe in god but I know you, President-Elect Obama and family, do, and I do wish for the God you worship to bless you, protect you, and guide you in your leadership of this country and the influence you will almost certainly exercise in the world-at- large.

And to Senator McCain, for all the contempt I have felt for you, despite your having run one of the most despicable and repulsive campaigns I have ever seen in my lifetime, I congratulate you too, sir, for giving one of the most gracious, kind, and thoughtful concession speeches I have ever heard, and I applaud you for having the courage and decency to make it.

Now, ye-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-h-h-h-h-h-h-a-a-a-a-w-w-! We won! We won! We won! And America will be all the better for it! Thank you, thank you for giving me hope for my country, the land of my birth, and the homeland for which I would have gladly given my life to defend, the United States of America.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home