Happy New Year!... Sorta'posted by The Vidiot @ 7:50 AM Permalink I haven't posted due to holidays, Teen Vidiot strife and dealing with the fact our landlord is selling the building and wants us out by March (If anybody knows of an affordable 2BR in downtown Brooklyn...). Obviously, I have my hands full.
But I'm still reading the news and here our the things that outrage me the most:
- Goldman Sachs Bonuses are bigger than their earnings.
- In Afghanistan, the US is killing up to 3 children a day... and that's only the reported number.
- On a related note, the mercenaries that summarily executed 8 children won't be punished for it.
- Geithner was really doing the bidding of his buddies on Wall Street
- Instead of giving clothes to people who need them, stores were trashing unsold clothes and throwing them in the dumpster.
- No matter what, we'll be paying more to corporate insurance.
- And those new airport scanners they want to walk us all through? They cause cancer, 'natch.