Tuesday, February 16, 2010

After my Daffy Duck on acid post below I noticed I haven't heard from you, my partners and a hugh part of my reclusive existence…

posted by Bill Arnett @ 5:33 PM Permalink

…if I stepped on toes, inadvertently offended, or just exceeded some mystic boundary I did not have any way of knowing I crossed, I apologize from the bottom of my heart (which I almost blew up), and will, if you, the partners so decide, will disappear, never to be heard from again. Besides, they've discovered a new UFO (Unidentified Farging Object) in my left lung that may solve this problem faster than Warrior Woman and I could possibly anticipate.

I know that sounds needy, but I'm just coming back to a reality were affirmation means something to the insane.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 5:35 PM, Blogger The Sailor said...

Bill,

No news is good news! We're behind you 100%, you're just going thru a tough patch right now. It's a little disjointed but the stories and truth that come thru make good posts.

I can't speak for Vid but I'm just catching back up at work from my vacation. I don't blog from the lab, my blogger account doesn't even work there.

Lack of posting or commenting is not in any way commentary.

Stick in there and stick with us. You're a partner in this too ya know?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home