Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Feingold blocked...by his own party!

posted by The Vidiot @ 1:34 PM Permalink

It's bad enough that I have this problem with my brain that makes for a nasty sense of pressure in my skull, but in addition to that, I have deal with cranial pressure that is caused by the endless flaccid machinations of the democrats in action.
Excerpt: Democrats' hesitancy was a sign they remained reluctant to challenge Mr. Bush on some national security questions even as he was struggling in public opinion polls and set back on the transfer of some American port operations to an Arab company. Though polls on surveillance are mixed, Republicans say the public generally backs the idea of eavesdropping on people suspected of being in contact with terror suspects.

Hey dumb asses! I've got some news for you:

A clear majority of the people think this country is headed in the WRONG direction, DISAPPROVE of this pResident, LOATHE his vice pResident and contrary to what the illustrious gray lady says, the public DOESN'T like the idea of spying on American citizens, ESPECIALLLY when there's proof it's being used on people who merely oppose this administration and its policies. Just where does "reluctant" fit into all of that??

If I were the incredible hulk, I'd break out in some serious angry green, stomp on up to Capitol Hill and bash some freakin' heads in.

Jeebus! My head

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home