Monday, April 03, 2006

Light Blogging

posted by The Vidiot @ 8:26 AM Permalink

However, I have to make ONE snarky comment on the whole immigration protests that have been going on. I guess the other night, Lou Dobbs referred to the protesters as an invading army. Well, when I heard that, I had a FABULOUS idea. Why not give them Texas?? I mean, here's a state that's too hot, has bugs from hell, Tom DeLay, and it has given this country four horsemen (GW and Jeb and Neil and Marvin). On top of that, you're not even allowed to get drunk... in bar! Besides Austin and San Antonio, what does that state have to offer? A vernacular that includes the word "bidness"? Is that really worth it?

No! I say, give 'em Texas. It's a god forsaken hell hole with a Bush byproduct. Besides, I feel like the people of Texas should be punished for electing GW governor to begin with. I mean, had he not been governor, he would've never have been able to make it to the white house.

So I say, return to Texas to its rightful owners!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home