Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I'm a rare lefty

posted by The Vidiot @ 12:47 PM Permalink

In that I believe gun-control is a state-by-state issue. I'm loath to tell someone in Montana, who would have to wait 20 minutes for a cop to show up, that they can't have a gun to protect themselves. But when I read this, my head nearly exploded.
Excerpt:"During states of emergency, I think police need total control. They don't need to worry who has guns and who doesn't. If the governor calls for Oklahomans to relinquish their guns, the public needs to do so," Shelton said.
How do we know that "state of emergency" is just some fabricated terror alert to herd people, scare people, and control people. OF COURSE the government would want those guns away from anyone who would dare use them against a government that is infringing upon their rights. That's the point.

Like I always say, call me paranoid. Everyone else does.

Update: Though, honestly, just a few years ago when I was telling everyone I knew to buy gold (at that time, it was around $320 per ounce) everyone thought I was nuts. Well WHO'S NUTS NOW?!

2 Comments:

At 4:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

 
At 3:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home