Saturday, May 27, 2006

There is truly some real crap on the web.

posted by The Vidiot @ 9:56 AM Permalink

I have no idea how I stumbled upon this nightmare, but I did. It's called "National Alliance News. News for white people... by white people." Ohmigawd, Ohmigawd, Ohmigawd. (I spend way too much time surfing.) The URL is natallnews.com. I don't want to hotlink crap like that because it would only encourage them, but you have GOT to read the headline on their site. They used a perfectly reasonable story from the BBC on the origin of HIV. The original headline from the BBC article is:
HIV origin 'found in wild chimps'
This Natall news thing rewrote the headline.
HIV Origin Found: Negro Sex With Chimps Cause Jump to Humans
I shit you not! That's what they put in as the headline!

Who are these people and where are their meds?

2 Comments:

At 12:20 PM, Blogger The Vidiot said...

No doubt those pigf#$!ers are responsible for the swine flu ... and Leda and the Swan for avian flu;-)

 
At 7:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But what if it's true? How else would the virus pass to humans?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home