Thursday, June 29, 2006

Light Blogging by the Vidiot

posted by The Vidiot @ 10:01 AM Permalink

And I apologize. After brain surgery, I realized I needed a vacation. So, I'm off to Spain in a few days. Well, it's actually, a honeymoon, but whatever. Mr. Vidiot insists on running with the bulls. THAT outta' be interesting. If he gets hurt, I'll kill him.

So, hopefully, I'll return, batteries charged and literal guns loaded.

My biggest concern: Should we purchase Canadian flags to attach to our luggage? I hear the anti-American sentiment is very high.

Who could blame them. Really.

3 Comments:

At 6:05 PM, Blogger The Vidiot said...

Some hilday, after spending all those weeks flat on your back you go to Spain to spend time flat on your back (well, only if you're unimaginative;-)

Congratulations Mr & Mrs Vidiot and the break is well deserved ... at least I thought so until I realized I have to take up the slack!

I would suggest you have the honeymoon before the running of the bulls. You do know a bull's horns are about the height of the 'castanets';-)

Mazel tov

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger The Vidiot said...

And I apologise. I've been a terrible blog partner.

After this, YOU take a vacation, ok?

 
At 12:10 AM, Blogger The Vidiot said...

Yeah, right, when I have brain surgery and get married I'll take some time off.

Sheesh, if I could have only one of those happen to me I'll take some time off.

Seriously, enjoy your running of the bulls, then go to Spain and come back;-)

I'll still be here ... posting, posting, posting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home