Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Funny

posted by The Vidiot @ 5:40 PM Permalink

We've been saying something like this since, oh, I dunno, December 12, 2000.
"Bush violating Constitution"
That article is referring to his signing statements, but it can be generally applied to numerous things. Like, oh, I dunno, destroying the separation of church and state, knowing about something bad (A Pak nuke program) and not telling Congress, refusing to stop doing big agriculture's bidness or protecting your rich donors.

Yes, there are times when I think we can all at least understand this Nobel peace laureate's sentiment.

2 Comments:

At 5:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

 
At 2:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home