Friday, July 21, 2006

Action alert

posted by The Vidiot @ 9:32 AM Permalink

They want to allow more chemicals in organic meat. I don't normally eat meat, (and NEVER beef) but when I do, it's organic. I'm all too aware of the crap they put into the animals. Now, they want to screw up that too. (Gee, I wonder what lobbying influence paid for THAT idea.)

Anyway, here's the list of the chemicals they want to allow. After you read it and when you're good and mad, right a letter and send it to this guy:
Arthur Neal, Director of Program Administration
National Organic Program, USDA-AMS-TMP-NOP
1400 Independence Ave., SW
Room4008-So., Ag Stop 0268
Washington, DC 20250
Fax 202-205-7808

2 Comments:

At 3:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

 
At 6:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home