Sunday, September 17, 2006

Bullshit is US!

posted by The Vidiot @ 10:29 AM Permalink

So, I've been watching the "debate" on wiretapping and surveillance. What we basically have are three different bills; 1) no oversight of the executive, free reign to eavesdrop; 2) a little oversight of the executive (report every 45 days on activities), free reign to eavesdrop and; 3) weaken FISA enough to make it meaningless, therefore resulting in free reign to eavesdrop.

Now, I ask you, where is the "debate" in that? Basically, all three "choices" allow unbridled eavesdropping. So, no matter what happens, they're going to listen in, at will, to whomever they want, American citizen or not.

Can we schedule the revolution already? My Mondays are pretty free...

(You know, this is how bad it's gotten. I'm second guessing including that last line 'cause I don't want "that knock on my door." How sad is THAT?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home