Sorry for the light postingposted by The Vidiot @ 7:18 AM Permalink Holidays.
Must. Get. Through. Holidays.
Visiting family is a huuuuuuge time sink. I've had like NO time to surf or even notice what's going on. Ford is dead? Really? And the godfather of soul? Huh. (Who will be the third I wonder.)
I personally can't wait until January 2 when the relatives pack up and go home and the vidiot household can return back to it's usual balanced, calm and peaceful state. Well, as peaceful as it can be considering one, if not both of us, are anarchists.
For the coming year, there are a few things I'd like to see happen.
Yes. I sincerely hope that 2007 is the year of the pissed off American citizen.
- First, I'd like to see people stop wearing leggings. Those things are ugly and SO had their day in the 80s and, frankly, what happened in the 80s should just STAY in the 80s. (Same goes for dress shorts. What the hell is THAT all about?)
- Second, I hope that Britney Spears finds her underwear. Really. Underwear. SUPER necessary if you're wearing short skirts AND climbing out of limos.
- Third, if there are such things as UFOs, please, for the love of God, come out of hiding already because I'm tired of reading abduction stories and thinking that everyone involved is insane or stupid.
- Fourth, and speaking of God, if there is a God, here's hoping he's pissed at George and Co. and has them all whisked away to The Hague this year.
- Fifth, fingers crossed that the state-sanctioned assassination of Saddam Hussein doesn't start an escalation of violence in a world where violence is already overflowing. (Clap your hands and say "I believe in fairies. I believe in fairies...")
- And finally, sixth, wishing and praying that the people in this country finally wake up and smell the coffee. There's little hope in this world unless the American people get it together, turn off their boob tubes, put down their Doritos, cast aside their diet sodas, lift their chubby assess out of their comfy, lazy-boy seats and march outside and challenge this government. Otherwise, we're doomed as a people and we're doomed as a planet.
Hope all cheery for you and yours and I'll post again in the New Year.