Thursday, December 21, 2006

Has anyone else noticed?

posted by The Vidiot @ 7:35 PM Permalink

That the number of troops Bush wants to surge the size of the military in Iraq is about the same number of troops he has already gotten killed (2959) and wounded (22,057) in Iraq?

Sorry, apparently I can't keep up with their changing stories, Bush no longer wants to surge, now he wants to permanently increase the number of troops:
Although the president offered no specifics, other U.S. officials said the administration is preparing plans to bolster the nation's permanent active-duty military with as many as 70,000 additional troops.
I want to comment on this, I really do, but I'm too busy cleaning up my exploding head detritus and the posterior and anterior spew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home