Sunday, May 06, 2007

A candidate's script

posted by Mr. Vidiot @ 10:23 AM Permalink

In terms of the war in Iraq, I believe that it is a matter of serious concern that the American public needs to deal with today. I believe, in terms of the presidency, that our current president made some serious mistakes and, dare I say, has blundered in this whole issue in Iraq. I think the American public is awake and if I were the next president of the United States, I would have to reconsider the entire strategy employed by the American president. I would take all of the troops out of Iraq. Because I believe the Iraqi people need to have American freedom in their country so I believe, in terms of the presidency, that the troops should be pulled out of Iraq.

Now you ask, “What about pending, looming civil war between the Shiites and the Sunni?” Well I believe that this is a matter of grave concern especially in terms of the presidency of the United States, is a matter that must be dealt with and dealt with on a strategic basis that cannot be avoided. It's time that we face this. In order to avoid disaster for the Iraqi people and to secure Iraqi freedom and to stop civil war, I, in terms of the presidency, would keep troops throughout the middle east -- Afghanistan, Syria, Libya. and of course, along with military bases in Iraq -- to secure their freedom and possibly added troop presence within Iraq to stop any potential civil war.

But let let me repeat, All American troops out of Iraq now! In terms of the presidency, and in terms of where I stand, which is counter to the current president to of the United States today.

Blah Blah Blah Blah, Blah Blah, Blah Blah, Blah Blah, Blah Blah Blah Blah, Blah Blah.


Yeah. Right.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home