Wednesday, May 02, 2007

The Merry Month Of May ... or ... Onan up to your misdeeds

posted by The Sailor @ 11:27 PM Permalink

In all the turmoil about days like May Day, Law Day and Mission Accomplished Day, I forgot to mention that May is National Masturbation Month! So give yourselves a hand ... or at least the finger!

It's a real holiday! (Hey, any event that has been around for over 10 years and was founded because of the government War On Mass Turbation is a real holiday!) You can even take time off from work for it! (OK, you can just show up late but you can't tell your boss why;-)

So whether you need a stroke of good luck, want to take another whack at it, or just need a little polish on your routine, here's a MayTunes sampler for your personal pleasure:
The Simple Joys of Maidenhood 3:02 Camelot

I Touch Myself 3:44 Divinyls

Too Much Time On My Hands 4:34 Styx

Beat It 4:17 Michael Jackson

In the Mood 3:29 Benny Goodman

She Bop 4:17 Cyndi Lauper

Are We Not Men (we Are Devo) 3:36 Devo

Circle Of Hands 6:29 Uriah Heep

Ain't Misbehavin' 2:44 Benny Goodman Sextet

Willie and the Hand Jive 2:37 Johnny Otis
And the best thing about this post is that you've been ribbed for my personal pleasure!

Thanks for visiting ... and please come again!

4 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You forgot "Rosie" by Jackson Browne!

But Rosie you're all right -- you wear my ring
When you hold me tight -- Rosie that's my thing
When you turn out the light -- I've got to hand it to me
Looks like it's me and you again tonight Rosie

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger MeanMrMustard said...

What about "Pink Thing" by XTC? Easily beats most of those songs (if you'll pardon the expression).

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger The Sailor said...

OK, both of those are excellent suggestions ... if I get time later I'll add and credit them.

Thanks!

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger Rez Dog said...

For The Who fans in the month of May:

Pictures of Lily

Mary Ann with the Shaky Hand.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home