Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Things that make you go hmmmmm.....

posted by The Vidiot @ 1:54 PM Permalink

The hullabaloo over MRSA and the big scare it's causing seems rather sudden.
Excerpt: Three more city schools and a Queens university have been hit with the drug-resistant "superbug," alarming some parents and prompting staff to intensify efforts to keep kids safe.
While I don't really subscribe to every conspiracy theory out there, this one made me think for a minute.
Excerpt: My worry is that the pharmaceutical companies may be developing a vaccine against MRSA and this recent barrage of media stories over a couple of cases could be setting up fear in folks to accept a vaccine injection for their children. I note that the focus of late is on schools and children. Maybe I am paranoid, but I have seen this type of assault by the pharma companies before. They are in the process of doing it with Malaria. If enough people become afraid of Malaria the companies will have no problem selling their new vaccine.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 12:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't know about NY, but in CA MRSA is pretty serious. My husband has been fighting it for over a year & 1/2. It will go away after 3 or more months of antibiotics, but it comes back. I'm with you on the Vaccine. I think Vaccines hurt more than help

 

Post a Comment

<< Home