Wednesday, January 02, 2008

The Envelope Please…

posted by Bill Arnett @ 1:41 PM Permalink


A few posts below this one I pondered how long it would take to count the three trillion dollars that is rapidly vanishing from our economy due to the sub-prime fiasco amongst other debacles of mismanagement.

I came across an article on the internets tubes that said it would take a person 32 years to count ONE BILLION dollars.

Since there are a thousand billions to a trillion I think that would put the length of time necessary to count all that money at 9,600 years.

I'm sure if I'm wrong somebody will correct me. We have some very astute and intelligent people reading who have pointed out errors I have made before, so if I'm wrong, it ain't gonna be the first or last time.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home