Friday, March 28, 2008

Jericho

posted by The Vidiot @ 3:12 PM Permalink

Have you seen it? It's pretty awesome. During one episode, they pointed to a map that showed the way the country had broken apart and each territory had its own declared president. Mr. Vidiot and I just sort of looked at each other like "and that would be a bad thing?" Beyond that though, the show is riddled with paranoia, government power, conspiracies and heroism. It's really quite good. Not Farscape good, but good nonetheless. This guy thinks it's a bit too real.
A friend recently turned me on to the CBS television series, Jericho. I watch so little network television that I confess to never having seen the show before this week. Obviously, then, I am quite uninformed as to the overall plot and previous episodes. What I saw Tuesday evening, however, stunned me. Why? Because it very aptly depicted what could become a very real-life scenario for these United States in the not-so-distant future.
SciFi is showing it on Monday nights at 10. For how long, I don't know. CBS just canceled it and I'm not sure how the CBS, SciFi thing works.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home