Wednesday, May 28, 2008

File this under WTF?

posted by The Vidiot @ 7:53 AM Permalink

So, basically, in McClellan's tell-mostly-all book, he says the following: We may have used propaganda, but the press didn't call us on it. So, not my bad, bro'.

And therein lies the problem of politics: a total lack of personal responsibility. Nobody in politics has it, wants it, or even knows how it's supposed to be used. Frankly, I doubt that many in the corporate sector has any idea either. It's as if these people check their souls at the door in exchange for money and/or power.

If you're wondering how things got so mucked up, the lack of personal responsibility pretty much sums it up. If those in positions like McClellan's remembered that they're part of the human race rather than functioning above or outside of it, we'd be in much better shape.

I know, I'm stating the obvious, but it still twists my knickers.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home