Thursday, July 24, 2008

CNN thinks the public is so stupid it's a sin…

posted by Bill Arnett @ 12:16 PM Permalink

… when they put up a chyron reading (maybe slight paraphrasing, I had to log-in first. Bill):
90% of America's undiscovered oil is located in the Arctic Area
Pardon me? If it's UNDISCOVERED how the hell do they have any idea at all what lies under the Arctic?

Lies, liars, blatant snake oil salesmen are in charge at CNN. Years ago I just blocked Fox Noise and CNN Headline News so I wouldn't even accidently turn them on (too hard on my blood pressure levels). Maybe it's time to block CNN also.

After all, everyone knows that the most monstrous fields of undiscovered oil, DWARFING any other oil source in the known universe, are contained in the undiscovered oil fields of the moon.

And I'm just as qualified and can make that statement with all the certainty of our media, so there.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 5:33 PM, Blogger The Sailor said...

Wow, who knew the Arctic Area was owned by America?

 
At 12:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a gas, gas, gas! Leave it to bush to not ratify a treaty that would even give us a claim!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home