Friday, August 08, 2008

I'm supposed to be on vacation

posted by The Vidiot @ 12:01 PM Permalink

but here I am, in New Orleans, just perusing the morning news and I see this:
The build up of naval forces in the Gulf will be one of the largest
multi-national naval armadas since the First and Second Gulf Wars. The intent is
to create a US/EU naval blockade (which is an Act of War under international
law) around Iran (with supporting air and land elements) to prevent the shipment
of benzene and certain other refined oil products headed to Iranian ports.
Great. Just great.

It would be BY FAR the dumbest thing EVER if there's a war with Iran. Why can't these people see that? I don't think they're stupid. I know they don't particularly car about us, the 'proles, but even for them, it would be baaaaaad.

Not even a Parkview Bakery po boy and an Abita Beer will take my mind of this.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home