Tuesday, August 05, 2008

There's something really ironic about this.

posted by The Vidiot @ 3:35 PM Permalink

But I can't put my finger on it. Seems they lost a laptop that had all the applications on it for the airport fast-pass program. You know, the one where you can get into the express lane at the airport and avoid having to feel like a criminal. They've since found it, but who knows where it's been and what was done to it.

Ooo, it's like an itch I can't scratch. The irony is there. I just can't seem to locate it...

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 5:41 PM, Blogger The Sailor said...

And it was unFREAKINencrypted!?

Jeebus, I encrypt everything on my laptop!

Password login for a user accomplishes nothing in the way of security when another person has physical possession of your machine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home