Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I knew it!

posted by The Vidiot @ 5:08 PM Permalink

I knew he'd figure out a way to worm his way out of the race. I always said there is no way McCain is going to be the GOP candidate come November. Even though what he's doing is technically just a temporary suspension of his campaign, it could morph into something else entirely very easily.

It's just a political stunt. His numbers were tanking and this way, as they CONTINUE to tank, he can always say, "Well, I'm not campaigning." And then when the numbers get dismal, it'll be, "My fellow Americans, I regret to inform you that I have to leave the race for the presidency due to health concerns."

AND THEN, watch the media scramble to make it a horse-race between Obama and whomever, struggling to make the whole thing seem relevant.

That's IF we have elections at all.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home