Friday, January 30, 2009

Mr. Kotter! Mr. Kotter! I have a question.

posted by The Vidiot @ 3:44 PM Permalink

Why aren't these guys bailing out the car companies?
Exxon Mobil Corp. on Friday reported a profit of $45.2 billion for 2008, breaking its own record for a U.S. company, even as its fourth-quarter earnings fell 33 percent from a year ago.
I mean, their PROFIT is almost double what the car companies asked for, no? And wouldn't it be in their best interest to make sure cars are produced so their oil is used?

I'm not rocket scientist, but that seems to make sense to me.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 3:49 PM, Blogger nunya said...

:)

 
At 1:26 AM, Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

I second that :)

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger The Vidiot said...

Motion has been seconded.

All in favor?

AYE!

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger The Sailor said...

Aye!

The (e)motion carries.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home