Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Oh, you think she's all sweetness and light

posted by The Vidiot @ 7:30 PM Permalink

But let me tell you what she just did.

We've piddle-pad trained her. She's very good about walking over the to pad, doing her business, and then she looks up to us for her treat for being a good dog.

Well, little missy just walked up to her piddle pad, made sure I was watching, sniffed around, and pretended to do her business. She just left a teeny weeny little wet spot, barely the size of a dime. Then she looked up at me for her treat.

She totally scammed me!

Of course I gave her the treat. I mean, she's cute dammit.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 9:41 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You better nip this sort of extortion in the bud now, otherwise, she'll start leaving a drip or two, AND THEN, when you don't appropriately respond, crap on the floor right next to the pad.

Instead, let the award be appropriate, a properly placed flood or pile should receive a treat ... a drip or two gets only a "good-girl!" and pat on the head.

After a few disappointments, she'll start savin' up for the bigger payoff.

DanD

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger Bill Arnett said...

Hah! Housebreak seven pups at the same time and THEN come a'braggin' to me!

Still. good job, mon.

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger The Sailor said...

I think she was just getting even for putting her in that sweater.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home