Friday, June 11, 2010

Oilpocalypse Part 2

posted by The Vidiot @ 8:47 AM Permalink

So, I'm surfing around, looking at some of my more goofy favorites, seeing as I just can't get motivated to do the breakfast dishes, and I stumble upon this thread on a forum called godlikeproductions. Now, that website is very kooky. Lots of conspiracy stuff, Israel bashing, Zionist supporting, doom and gloom kind of stuff. I love it. It feels like a comic strip to me.

Anyway, today, I finally noticed a thread that's been around since the 11th of April of this year. Its starts with the first post by a person called "eyeseeall" and he wrote:
In 9 days we will witness an event so catastrophic it will change society as we know it.

Our financial stability will be crippled

Our entertainment and media centers demolished

destructive forces will ripple throughout the depths destroying more.

Our stock market will begin to fail

3.2 million dead

1 million injured

10 million homeless.

refugee camps

war

famine

plague

And it's just the beginning . . . . 4.20.2010
and further down the page:
I don't play around when it comes to these dreams.

I predicted my own house burning down
I predicted 9/11 two days before it happened when I was in High School.
I predicted the tsunami in 2004 that happened on my 18th birthday.

I am really shaken, and scared, and worried. prepare for the goddamn WORST.
Interesting, no? I read through the thread so you don't have to. On the 20th, when the oil rig blew, eyeseeall felt like his dream had been a tremendous fail. But if you remember, on the 2oth, the oil rig story was barely reported. Additionally, it took a few days for what actually happened to sink in. Well, same thing on that that thread. Most folks were calling it a fail until the 22nd or so. And even a month later, there are a few shills that still saying that "media didn't crumble" and picking at the prediction that way. I say it's a big enough deal that he got the date AND said it was only the beginning.

Anyway, further into the thread, somebody posted this video. It's one of those silly connect the dots things but, watch it to the end. There's a 'punchline'.




Then look at the location of the Deepwater Horizon oil rig:

Creepy, no?

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 2:53 PM, Anonymous xl pharmacy said...

One of the reasons why I like visiting your blog so much is because it has become a daily reference I can use in order to learn new nice stuff. It's like a curiosities box that surprises you over and over again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home