Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I'm baaaack.

posted by The Vidiot @ 11:06 AM Permalink

Sorta' anyway. The move went fine. I HIGHLY recommend the movers I used, Schleppers. Not only is their name perfect, but they were considerate and fast. (I'm not getting any kickback or discount for mentioning them, BTW. They were just that good.)

I don't really have my computer up and running yet though, hence the extremely light blogging. But I do feel the need to mention this Dubai port control thing.

Does anyone but me think it's odd that John Snow, head of the Treasury Department, has a direct link to Dubai Ports World since the decision to award the port contract to that company was made in a secretive multi-agency panel headed by, well, the Treasurey Department??

Just puttin' it out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home