Sunday, April 16, 2006

It's Easter Sunday, the time of year we genuflect to eggs that were dyed for us ...

posted by The Vidiot @ 11:34 AM Permalink

So I was leading up to this whole rant on how poor, poor evangelical christians are being oppressed by not being able to discriminate against everyone else ... but skippy says it so much better. Ladies and gentlemen, I bring you:
god told me to hate you
god told me to hate you: the theoretical
god told me to hate you: the contextual
god told me to hate you: the legal
god told me to hate you: addendum

I'd just like to add, if you believe in the one true god as I do, then you know that god is a god of love, acceptance and forgiveness.

And if you don't believe as I do then you're doomed to burn in hell.

Happy Easter everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home