Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Must-read of the morning.

posted by The Vidiot @ 9:17 AM Permalink

Ahmadinejad's Letter to GW. You know, the one Condi commented upon BEFORE she'd had it translated.

It's pretty damn good, if for no other reason than he constantly calls Bush on his religious hypocrisy.
Excerpt: You might know that I am a teacher. My students ask me how can these actions be reconciled with the values outlined at the beginning of this letter and duty to the tradition of Jesus Christ (Peace Be Upon Him), the Messenger of peace and forgiveness?
I expect the bombs will be dropped on them very soon. Nobody talks to Georgie that way. Nobody.

Update: Here's a translation direct from the Iranians.

3 Comments:

At 4:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

 
At 3:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

 
At 2:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home