Friday, June 30, 2006

Friday Nano Shuffle

posted by The Vidiot @ 4:39 PM Permalink

Baby Please Don't Go 5:39 Amboy Dukes

Breakdown 2:42 Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers

Smooth Up In Ya 4:25 Bullet Boys

Fresh Air 5:18 Quicksilver Messenger Service

Come As You Are 3:39 Nirvana

Sailin Shoes 6:21 Little Feet

Prettiest Cop On The Block 3:13 Alice Cooper

What Is Hip 6:35 Tower of Power

The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway 4:46 Genesis

War Pigs 7:56 Black Sabbath

Waiting 4:38 DavidBowie-LouReed

5 O'clock World 2:09 The Vogues

Hear My Train a Comin 3:04 Jimi Hendrix

Can't Find My Way Home 3:16 Steve Winwood

2 Comments:

At 4:46 PM, Blogger George said...

Sailor ... great picks. I wonder how many people would remember (or even heard of) The Amboy Dukes (led by Ted Nugent), Quicksilver, Little Feet, Tower of Power, Steve Winwood.
BUT, 5 O'Clock World was by The Vogues, not Dave Clark Five.

 
At 1:42 AM, Blogger The Vidiot said...

Thanks George! I stand corrected. I literally posted what was in my iPod window at the moment. And I'll correct that too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home