Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Finally home.

posted by The Vidiot @ 2:09 PM Permalink

SO didn't want to come back. Spain is AWESOME. And the concept of the siesta is perfect. Madrid was my favorite, with Barcelona a close second and Jaca and Zaragosa were sentimental 3rd place ties.

I'll be posting some more details as I get over my jet lag. But suffice it to say, Mr. Vidiot ran with the bulls (on the 12th and 13th) and survived. Twice. Had he tried to run a third time, however, he would NOT have survived my wrath.

Oh, and one more thing. I have a nomination for the Worst Airline Ever: Air Plus Comet. It totally supports the "you get what you pay for" notion. Going there and coming back, we were delayed at least 12 hours each way. On top of that, the planes are so old, there are ashtrays in the arm rests.

2 Comments:

At 6:22 PM, Blogger The Vidiot said...

Welcome back! We, (the blog and me), missed you, not to mention your millions, OK thousands ... would you believe hundreds of adoring fans.

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger The Vidiot said...

You did a great job.

Take a break. Cleanse your blogger soul on the open water.

Come back full of piss and vinegar.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home