Wednesday, July 19, 2006

The hardest thing about getting back to blogging...

posted by The Vidiot @ 4:45 PM Permalink

Is that I have no idea where to begin!

EVERYTHING is like, crazy man, crazy.

Lieberman running on the GOP side (though, that's the least crazy of it all)
Bush obstructing justice AGAIN and the media is mute AGAIN.
It's nearly official: civil war in Iraq
Bush is a COMPLETE idiot. Really. Either that or on drugs. (Which would support this rumor that his poop is top secret.)
Turkey wants to invade Iraq.
Diebold is STILL mucking with our elections
And I can't even go into the Israel/Lebanon thing. But I have noticed that the media is pro- WWWIII.

Now, I ask you, why on god's green earth did we leave Spain? To return to what? This?

I'll tell you one thing. I wouldn't want to be on the cruise ship that's leaving Lebanon right now.
Remember the Lusitania? Anyone? Anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home