Thursday, February 01, 2007

Wolfowitz' socks

posted by The Vidiot @ 3:09 PM Permalink

Yet another story I didn't want to comment upon, because frankly, I don't care if the man is a slob. There are so many other reasons to think poorly of him, holey socks don't even enter onto the list. But this comment on this readers' letters board made me laugh:
READER: Getting back to Wolfowitz and his holey socks for a moment, I think there is a logical reason to explain this phenomenon.

The socks he was wearing appear to have been designed for human feet, not cloven hooves--hence, those pointy little hooves popped right out through the ends of the socks.

1 Comments:

At 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not gonna call Wolfowitz a cheap Jew because of this, I swear!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home