Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Blogtopiates

posted by The Sailor @ 6:24 PM Permalink

Welcome to Pottersville snarks off the apocolypse with a Bush joke.

SteveAudio continues a series of remarkable guitarists that you've probably heard, but probably never heard of.

Edger explains why the Repubs were for defunding a war before they were against it.

skippy has the rundown on how rundown New Orleans (AKA The City That Bush Forgot) still is.

The Independent Bloggers Alliance asks the question Are Women Always Wrong? (p.s. I asked my GF, she said 'NO!', but if they are it's still my fault;-)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:56 PM, Blogger jurassicpork said...

Thanks for the link. I'll be adding you to my Iraq blogroll.

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger SteveAudio said...

Thanks. Glad you enjoy them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home