Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Ok, now I'm pissed

posted by The Vidiot @ 4:12 PM Permalink

I read this horrific blog post on the WaHoPo on how the field of candidates should be culled.
Excerpt: For starters, as this process continues, debate organizers ought to think about using various tests to narrow the fields. Has a candidate demonstrated any indicia of viability or seriousness: standing in the polls, ability to raise money, trips to the state where the debate is taking place?
Annoying right?

Well, it gets better.

So I tried to post a comment. Fine. I had to register to post a comment. So I went to bugmenot.com to get a log-in that worked. Got one and it worked. So then I tried to post and it said:
We restrict rapid posting of multiple comments for quality reasons. You have have already posted a comment within the last several seconds. Please try again later.
Fine, maybe too many user were using that login. So I went and created my own bogus log-in:
destroythemedia@hotmail.com, password: bushsux (use it at your leisure)
So THEN, I went to post with a brand, spanking new login and guess what happened?
We restrict rapid posting of multiple comments for quality reasons. You have have already posted a comment within the last several seconds. Please try again later.
Nice, so they just stop taking comments.

Pansy asses.

This is what I wanted to post:
Yes. That's what we need. We need the mainstream media culling the herd for us because we stupid little people can't decide for ourselves.

You know, your whole commentary really “grinds my gears.” You marginalize Gravel and Paul, when frankly, they were the only ones who even remotely answered the questions and answered them in a way that made sense, didn’t kowtow to the power elite and represented whatever it is their parties stand for.

Is it any wonder our election system is a fraud? As long as the corporate-owned media controls the discourse, the country will be doomed.

And you bozos wonder why your readership is down. Jeesh.
I'm am way more annoyed than I should be.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home