Saturday, June 02, 2007

Initial thoughts on the JFK booga booga

posted by The Vidiot @ 11:29 PM Permalink

First, when I heard that there had been a plot, I laughed. I'm so cynical I don't believe one word I hear on the news anymore. Second, the scope of the plot was, to say the least, a bit grand for a few guys with not a whole lot going on. Third, the guys didn't have weapons or tools or serious plans. Just talk. It wasn't until I heard the "expert" they had on that I figured out what the angle was going to be. He said something to the effect that there are so many people working at vital places like JFK, so many different contractors, that we should be looking harder at what kind of loyalty these people have.

A loyalty test. Ring any bells?

Well, get ready. It starts in less than 60 days.
Excerpt: US citizens who apply for a job will need prior approval from Department of Homeland Security under the terms immigration bill passed by the Senate this week.
So, to review:

Problem: Foreigners
Solution: Approval by DHS to make a living.

Yeah. That should work out well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home