Saturday, February 23, 2008

Excellent!

posted by The Sailor @ 5:28 PM Permalink

Through our pal skippy we've received an Excellent Blog Award! And we didn't even know we were nominated!

Here are our Excellent Blog Awards:
SteveAudio (and not because I post there, I post there because it's an excellent blog ... and he asked me to;-)

Edgeing for the blogging, but especially for Edger's tireless work in promoting the ...

Out of Iraq Bloggers Caucus which Edger & Co have grown from a couple of folks commenting on other sites to 93 members!

I Miss Fafblog, Spot! It's funny because it's true!

Godless Wonder They don't post a lot, but what's there is cherce.

American Street is new to me but it's been around blogtopia for 4 years, and I'm liking it a lot.

WTF Is It Now?!? is a daily read for me. 'nuff said.

Only In America is written by a fellow sailor from across the pond.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 10:50 PM, Blogger JayV said...

Wow, the OOIBC has grown, indeed!
Glad to see y'all are among the bestest of the best. :-P

 
At 1:56 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

excellent" series of choices, sailor! especially steveaudio and maru!

one of the great things about paying this forward is that the folks i have chosen have chosen lots of great blogs i was unable to (because i just couldn't choose everyone).

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger C-Nihilist said...

Oh, very kind of you to include I Miss Fafblog, Spot!

Thanks so much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home