Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I would have enjoyed making a few posts today…

posted by Bill Arnett @ 12:51 PM Permalink


…but for some reason unknown to man or science my browser, Safari (which is the only one on my Mac IBook G4) keeps continuously crashing while on Google blogspot and it is way beyond frustrating to have to sign in over and overand overand overand over and overand over and over and over and over and over and over and over and overand over and over and over and overand over and overand over and over and overand over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

And while I recognize that my readership, tens of people, will suffer from deprivation of my prose, I can only offer my apologies and hope that Google's blogspot is more accommodating tomorrow.

This has been a Public Service Announcement I was lucky enough to make before Google blogspot crashed again.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home