Wednesday, March 05, 2008

OK, this totally NON political

posted by The Vidiot @ 4:38 PM Permalink

And I do not mean to push Bill's erudite posts from the top, but I'm just so damned proud of myself. You see this here cactus:This cactus is as old as I am and trust me, that ain't young. It belonged to my grandmother and when she passed away, me and my cousin sort of argued about it and somehow I won. So, that was 5 or 6 years ago. Well, my grandma had a mean green thumb. That woman could grow anything, but this cactus, well, all it would do is berry. A few pink berries would pop up every now and then.

But look at what I got it to do! It flowers! And it's been like that for a month now. They close at night and open during the day. All with Brooklyn southern exposure.

Lovely.

(You have no idea how many plants I've killed during my lifetime. It's shameful really.)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home