Monday, May 05, 2008

Obama v Hillary

posted by The Vidiot @ 1:25 PM Permalink

For once, I have to agree with the rest of the viewing public.
Obama/Clinton Sunday TV showdown ... In Indianapolis:

ABC THIS WEEK 1.3 rating/4 share
NBC MEET THE PRESS 8.5 rating/21 share
I too, started to watch Steph on ABC but then switched over to Pumpkin Head on NBC to watch Obama because I can't stand how phony Hillary is when she speaks.

Though, I was appalled that Pumpkin Head wasted nearly 25 minutes on the whole Wright non-issue.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 3:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, Russert spent too much time on Wright but why didn't Obama take charge and make things move on to his stronger selling points. AS for Hillary, the sound of her voice is harsh, the tone of her message, false and the device of using the local dialect to convey her phony positions is just as bad as lying -- or should I say "lyin'!"

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger The Vidiot said...

You're right. I kept hoping he'd just say "Tim, I understand your a g-damned moron and all, but I do have policy to discuss."

Good description of Hillary. Nails it on the head. It's the phony dialect thing that really twists my knickers. Yeesh.

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger The Vidiot said...

Ugh, I hate when I type 'your' when i mean 'you're'

annoying.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home