Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Great, it's too hot to blog,

posted by The Vidiot @ 1:28 PM Permalink

but then, I read that Cheney is regaining power with regards to striking Iran:

I'm not saying that war or conflict with Iran is imminent. In fact, I don't think America, even under Bush, will strike Iran first -- but I do think that there is an increasing chance of a trigger event driving a fast escalation of higher and higher consequence military options. This trigger could be a mistaken signal, a ship collision, an event engineered by the Israelis, or by the IRGC Al Quds force, or by some other splinter terrorist operation wanting to exploit regional tensions and the current fragility of affairs.

The most I can do is post the link above and walk away from my steaming hot computer. (Really, the keys are most unpleasant to touch.)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home